CLDIDIT CLDIDIT

Oooh.

I like the portamento lead :D It's yummy.

Also, that bassis filthy. In a good way.

Pissomatik responds:

Ty for the review. Glad you liked it. I might have to expand on this and take more time than I did just farting around in FL studio to make the loop. Attempting to get a good idea for making dubstep/filth in ^. It's not as friendly as I had hoped but I might be overlooking a very simple tool. Not sure if you caught the scent of Nirvarna in it but I figure Grunge makes a fairly good template for filth.

SuperMario Trance Remix(short) SuperMario Trance Remix(short)

Hmm?

I don't understand why this is voted so low. Yeah it's short, but I don't see anything particularly wrong with it. Yeah there's some dissonance, but it gives it character.

Also that is an epic trance lead.

All my base are yours.

Crashride responds:

hah appriciate it, thanks

ArHarr - Higher Moves ArHarr - Higher Moves

Strange.

Well, First i'd like to point out that the bass is a tad annoying :/ I'd turn it down and shorten it's release to make it less .. reverby. If that makes sense lol.

You do have some cool sounds in this song, however it doesn't really take a direction. You definately need to add more layers, change up the chord progression once in a while, and most importantly, make it longer. It doesn't have enough time to really do anything other than repeat itself.

It's a decent start, but I'd say it has a long ways to go.

ArHarr responds:

Definitely. Thanks alot for the ideas. I will work on softening the Treble in the bass sounds.

Also, yea, I will mix up the synth throughout. And length is a problem only because this is a WIP. When I'm done it'l be longer.

THANKS!

-=Hand Held=- -=Hand Held=-

Mmm.

That is a dirty, dirty bassline.

Very strong until 1:40 where it just kinda trails off. It feels almost like it's building up, but then.. nothing. It's almost screaming for a nice melody over all those arpeggios.

The synth that comes in at 0:50 is nice. You should make it recur once or twice more throughout the song.

Other than that, solid beat, my good sir! I'll keep a look out for more stuff :)

Also I'd like it very much if you checked out my new song :D

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

D:!!!

Does anyone know where you can find a decent orchestral soundpack like this one?

As for the song, I love it. Never stop making music, waterflame :)

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Love.

Epic on so many levels.

Are those drums programmed? or recorded.

If programmed, I'd LOVE to know what soundpack/soundfont you're using :D

Burn7 responds:

They are indeed programmed. I use XLN Audio's Addictive Drums. It's the best one I've seen so far.

Lance Troop Lance Troop

Me me me.

I sent you a message in your inbox, but you never replied. I'd love to have a look at your presets. it'd help me learn Sawer a bit better.

Awesome setting and automations by the way. I love it.

LQ - Climb LQ - Climb

Why?

does this only have a 0.70? this isn't even close to making my ears bleed.

Although it definately could have used some more pads and layers, it wasn't half bad.

You had some dissonance in your chord progression. You might want to take away some detune on your piano and some other synths to make it all mesh a little better.

Kept the main idea through the entire song, which isn't a bad thing, but you may want to branch out to a few other ideas here and there if you ever decide to work more on this song. It had an almost constant feel of 'rising action' but it never really hit a climax. ALSO there was no ending :/ You best finish it.

Not bad, but needs work. The melodies were solid.

Mind checking out a song or two of mine? I'd appreciate it :)

[Odd] Second - Final [Odd] Second - Final

Jumpy.

I agree and disagree with alot of what the guy below me said.
Yes I feel the saw at :40 should definately have added more to the song rather then just copypasta'd the melody. Also yes, your melody could use a wider range of ntoes, but you were going for a generic techno song, and you nailed the generic melody lol.
However, I think the keychange wasn't a bad thing. it was a little refreshing, but you could have just switched up the chord progression instead. And yes the piano in the background had a few sour notes. They worked once you changed key, but at 1:30 it clashes with the lead.
Also the transition at 2:30 needs alot of work, it's kind of painful :)
And 2:40 is begging for more bass.

Mainly just fix your intonation problems, add more variety, and you'll have a polished generic techno song.

Keep at it!

I'd like it if you checked out some of my stuff as well :)

{Hollow Man} Remastered {Hollow Man} Remastered

Meh.

I like your other version better. I feel this one lost some of its.. charm.

I do however think the ambient background noises and the transitions were improved. I just prefer the original mix.