XS - The Missing Piece XS - The Missing Piece

Love.

The piano melody is inspiring.

However I feel like some slow and sparse wubwubs in the bass could really add to the song. (and also truly make it dubstep)

But as is it is still a very deep, emotional peice. Thankyou for uploading.

A Forlorn Hope A Forlorn Hope

Energetastic

Although I do feel like it could use a break in the drums every minute or so. the one at 3:00 was a good start, but a few really short ones would be nice to break the monotony.

Also the transition at 3:40 could use a swell. Would help the energy flow imo

But other than that, great track. all the melodies were great.

Forever Ndeavor Forever Ndeavor

Whoa snap.

I like this alot, it pregresses PERFECTLY, really picks up towards the end, and then fades slowly into an ominous nothingness.

I agree with the guy below me, the intro was dragged on a bit, but honestly, what trance song isn't? :P Plus you threw in enough variation to make it worth hearing.

All your transistions were flawless. there weren't really times when things were just BAM! there. It all slowly fades in until you notice, "Hey theres strings over here!" and "Oh look, a shaker in the right headphone!"

It all came together seamlessly, well done.

Nfinity responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate the positive feedback. At first I was just a little disappointed that the song was receiving 0's and 1's, but yours and sjs00's review made it completely worth it! I also appreciate the critical input, along with your observations. It's amazing what you guys notice.

Most of all, thanks for listening to the song in its entirety. With everyone's attention span ranging from 5-10 seconds anymore (I'm merely stating that as a universal fact, not a bash to Newgrounds), it's refreshing when people display any form of patience.

Nfinity

Crusty Rode Crusty Rode

fdbjsfbnajk.

The middle part makes me happy. lol

This song could really use a proper ending. So far I love it.

Cum Bucket Cum Bucket

Thoroughly disturbing.

+1 for the creep out factor

Laqur responds:

yay points.

Creepy Dolls (Working on it) Creepy Dolls (Working on it)

Let's see..

I think the intro needs an ambient pad, or maybe strings in the background, have it crescendo into the part at 0:47?

1:07 I'd add some drums into it. something to give it structure, as is, it just seems kinda random.

Well it kinda trails on like that, but I do like the cello/bass thing you added. at 2:28, although it still feels like the song needs structure. There's no real buildup or loss of energy.

However I could see this as being really good background music for a flash vid, like Sald Fingers lol.

would you mind checking out my song? "Eat Fish v2" on my audio page. Thanks :D

Insaneloneliness responds:

Thanks dude this stuff is really useful :D