Song About Ingredients Song About Ingredients

Whoa-ho-ho-ho! I wish I would have got your message on the song before you made this! I could have given you the ingredient names!

Side note: This is glorious, and you are a beautiful, beautiful man.

RadioTubeClock responds:

In some ways it was funnier this way, at any rate I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the review!

--Orange-- --Orange--

But..

I'm orange.

The First Animation The First Animation

Wish you woulda told me..

That you used my song :P. Don't worry, i'm not mad, I just like to know what people do with my stuff, you know?

Anyway, I know it wasn't a very serious movie, but I think you could have tried to eliminate any "standing time" because time is money in the world of animation and television :P Just focus on keeping things moving along. Other than that, great spriting.

John Finds His Dog John Finds His Dog

Woo.

I looked on my song page and just happened to notice you use it :D.

Anyway, well done, fluid animation, and somewhat nonsensical dialogue. The makings of a brilliant flash, good job.

Stan The Superhero Stan The Superhero

BAHAHAHAHA.

I don't care what you people say, this flash does it's job.

I literally rofl'd.

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Lol.

Great amination, Loved the jokes.

BUT.

The voice got very annoying.

In Perspectives In Perspectives

You guys..

It's a concept song.

The animation well.. animates how as life first sprung up, everything was carefree, and the earth itself was a happier, more peaceful place, but as time goes on, more and more of nature is pushed to the wayside, and industry replaces it, leaving a sense of cold and .. well sadness.

Basically, the message is we're destroying all that is good in the world with our constant industrialization. From the authors point of view of course.

At least this is my interpretation.