2 game Reviews with Responses

Simple Dodge Simple Dodge

Well, i'm flattered..

Thanks for using my song! If you asked though, I could have sent a higher quality version. Quality also seems to be a recurring problem, the background picture and the sprites were fairly low definition.

And it also took me a while to figure out that you control with WASD, you should try including that in the author comments. I bet half of your 0's were because the player couldn't figure out how to play :/

But once I got past that, it was a fairly fun game. However repetitive it may have been. I realize it's your first game, so good job. it's responsive and controls well. Next time you should work on adding sound effects, and perhaps a learning curve; make angryfaces fly at you faster :P.

So all in all, you did well for a first try. Work on adding a menu, sound effects, and something to lessen the monotony, because it's the little things that make a great flash great, not just the gameplay itself.

Shivers616 responds:

Apologies for not asking first. I was in a hurry to submit the game so that I could go to sleep. Submitting this first flash at least shows me what I did wrong with it and how I can improve my future projects. Thanks for the review!

Digital Upgrade Digital Upgrade

This is the hook. It's catchy, you like it.

It's more addicting to me than tetris ever was. At first glance, it's just a fun stacking/elimination game, but the more you play, the better it gets, because you start to realize strategies needed to get farther and farther in the game.

I have yet to get past the USB piece lol.

iluvAS responds:

Lol someone has been listening to deadmau5. Glad you enjoyed the game.